Monday, April 13, 2009

Fundraising Update

Well thanks to the Doll family (Bailey's classmate at the dojo) and the recycling we had a home and got from Ridgemoor's faculty, we had PLENTY of recycling to do this weekend.  In this trip alone, we raised $63.05.  We will hang onto the money until the end of the month and make the donation online, once again.  I have been keeping receipts to post on here, but I have not been able to scan them.  But I have been blogging the amounts on here so that everything is updated and accounted for.  I want people to see and realize how serious about this cause and see where the money is really going.  I thought about using it for shirts and what not, but I will find people to sponsor us to pay for the shirts and really put the money Bailey is working so hard to raise, to the cause.

So thank you to everyone who has made donations to our recycling drive.  We truly appreciate the support.

While I am thanking people, I want to acknowledge some of our sponsors last year.  A big thank you to the following businesses and families that have supported our team with very generous and sizable donations and we highly recommend their services.

Hope Plaza Pharmacy (for three years in a row)
Dr. Michael Erickson Orthodontist (Donation to team and shirts)
Health Plus Inland Empire (Donation to team for three years)
Dr. Anthony Flores 
Mike and Nora Ross
Odona Galos
Michael Galos III

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment