Thursday, April 16, 2009

A smile on Bailey's face

Today I had the pleasure of attending my daughter's Mother's Day tea. I was so impressed with the preparations that not only the children, but her teacher made. I am so blessed to have such wonderful teachers touch my children's lives. As if that wasn't enough, I noticed Bailey come towards us with a happy face and carrying a bag of plastic bottles. When we got into the car, he said, "I got these from my class!" and he said so with such pride and happiness. I could tell that it meant a great deal to him to get the support of his class. I owe a great deal of gratitude to his teacher for ALWAYS caring so deeply for Bailey and her entire class. I am so glad he has their support! It is little things like these that mean the world to people. Little steps can make a great difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment